Jan 2, 2013

Note for my friend

All my friend life long - journey. She never have the emotion that She really… really love someone .Never do some crazy thing for my lover. Why? Because She don't think he need it . And now, She told me She really want to do something for a special person that she fell in 'love' with. I said 'love'?- Because, If it isn't love. So, what is that ? Feel like he is change her mind when she fell depressed. He love her ,also. At least this is true for the 1st three days they meet each other. She can not forget the way he hold her hand and...This is really special...The way he look at her. His eyes were really sad. That time, He was in trouble with his girl friend. He want to disappear . He talk to her that :" I plan a lot of things to do in my short holiday at VN, because I want to hide the truth for may be"- He still love his girl friend. And She just caring him like a poor man in love. And, he kissed her for the 3rd date. Dare? She don't know the last time or not. She just know they didn't meet each other for the last time he kissed her.They didn't contact each other like the 1st 2 dates. Didn't make any promise for another date in the future, also. May be, this is like a memory for both of them?. For him- a destiny. If they really are the true love. They might meet each other by chance in the future- at somewhere in this World! The emotion that She have from him is very clear- She said "I just wish he stay health and happy with his new friends". By the time. They must be explore it is love or not! Whatever! I still believe the miracle will happen and the happy ending like fairy tale will happen for her. Why I believe like that? Why He appear in front of her when she make a wish with the star. She did! She did it. My best friend-She believe in magic (At least for this time). Saying like this " Please! Please! Please!" - She looked up the star and said this thousand times. The next day. He appeared! What happen between the present and magic? When She looked his eyes, She told me :"Have a miserable soul inside it. I want do to anything to help him escape from this". She did and success .Finally, My friend fell in strange emotion with this guy. But, It is done. They couldn’t see each other then. She told me- I wish I can see him for the last time. I will say to him “ For whatever you really are, for whatever you love me or not, for whatever you remember me or not, I will never forget you .I love you at least for this moment! I love the way you dance with me. I wish our music turn so loud and we can dance together forever. No matter how long you live in a thousand miles away. I will always waiting for you! Why? You came to my world by shooting star wishes. And I have to be responsible with this!" It is miracle. Isn't it?
I don’t know you have a chance to read this notes or not, my friend.  Just simply believe in magic. Why this girl being like that?. She is like a princess with pink mind set all the time. She always too optimistic with anything. My friend! If you read this note. I hope you always be happy and have the happy ending with your story. I will be by your side to hear you share your lovely stories for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment