Jan 9, 2013

DIARY ON MIDNIGHT

I wish someday I will dress a white dress like a princess on my wedding. Hold a hand of a person that I really love-my husband. Being in a romantic music. I will play a piano song for my wedding. Dance a waltz with my groom. And take a photo with a thousands of pink balloons.
I wish someday, the happy smile will appear on my mom's face again. I didn't see her happy smile for a very long time.
I wish someday I gonna know how to smile with all of my full feeling.
I wish someday I will know what is the real love between person with person.
I wish someday I have the wing to fly into heaven garden.
I wish I will have my close friends beside me ....now
I wish I have a lot of time for my nieces . I love them so much
I wish someday, one person will teach me what is the real love.
I have no love for my childhood . In my memories, my childhood like a horrible movie.
So, I decide give my love for people around me. I decide to give a smile for anyone I meet on the road. I decide to teach any poor children who need help. I decide not to be so rich to give my money to person who need it than me. I decide to be a pool to make laugh from others. I decide to be a friend for anyone who need a temporary friend. I decide to enhance my skills in order to get more human's understanding.  I decide to study further more to live with my passion is helping people. I decide to go abroad to see what are really happening in this world. I decide to love others for nothings ! For whoever read this note from me. I just want to tell you - Thank you for watching me. I am living for that 'someday'

No comments:

Post a Comment