Jan 5, 2013

SHORT TRIP TO EXPLORE ASEAN


The real journey is not counted with miles road, it is counted by friends.-Tim Cahill
I. My goals
II. Time
III. What is my plan?
IV. What makes the trip possible?
V. Media
VI. I need your help!
I.My goals
- Visit at least 1 orphanage and 1 Local Committee of AIESEC in each country.
- See beautiful places.
- Meet as many people as possible.
- Meet Adamkhoo in person.
- Experience this: “The real journey is not counted by miles, it is counted by friends” -Tim Cahill
II.Time
2 months. Starting date: Jan 14, 2013
III. What is my plan?
I will travel, visit orphanages, my friend at AIESEC Organization and write. Most of the time I will travel by bus, car, train or ferry and I will take plane only when necessary. Here is my itinerary so far. I will update it constantly. Please visit my Facebook page or my blog for more information.
Thailand
Jan 14 – feb.26: Bangkok, Thailand (For 3A Project, Southeast Asia)
Feb 27- Mar 2: lop buri (I love to see sun flower) , Lanta, Lipe, Phangan, Phiphi & Samui Island Discovery

Singapore
Mar 2 – Mar 5: Nus ( My dream is to study in NUS. I want to explore it by my own way)

IV. What makes the trip possible?
V. Media
IV. What makes the trip more interest?
Physical: I do exercise every day. And I love walking than driving a motorbike.
Financial: I will avoid hotels to save money. Thank to CouchSurfing, I can find people to host me in almost every cities . When I can’t find anyone to host me on CouchSurfing, I will try to ask my friends for help or look for a homestay.
NGOs: I am trying to contact with NGOs and Orphanage Center to arrange a visit with them. If you know any one working in this field, please do not hesitate to introduce to me. Thank you very much!
Languages
My first language is Vietnamese but I can speak English fluently. I think It is enough for this trip. Also, I am learning Thai Language.
Networks
I have to admit that I’m quite a lucky girl to have friends in AIESEC , and my friends are all very caring and helpful( Especially in LC: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam) and ABAC. They are the ones who have encouraged me to take the trip and will try their best to make the trip possible.
V. Media
VI. I need your help!
As one of my goals is to meet as many people as possible, so by meeting me you already help me a lot.
There are some other things I need you to help me. I will be the luckiest girl in the world if you spare some time to contact me here.
1. Host
If you can host me or know anyone who can host me, please let me know. Even if you are not staying in one of the cities I plan to go, I sincerely hope that you still contact me. My plan is made based on what resources I have. If I know that there is someone who can host me in your city, I will probably go there.
2. Introduce me to loca orphanages and NUS Student and Adamkhoo
As a big part of my trip is to visit orphanages and raise awareness of difficulties orphans have to face nowadays, I need to get in touch with local NGOs and orphanages. Moreover, I really want to visit my friends at AIESEC. If you know anyone working in this field, please let introduce me to them. Thank you very much!
4. Guide me
If you know the place I’m going to well, please give me suggestion.
5. Meet me 
As I say, by meeting me you already do me a favor. I’m gonna be traveling alone so friends are much needed! Please please contact me if I’m somewhere near you.
6. Introduce me to people
If you know anyone you think that can do anything of  3 things above, please introduce to me.
I will be a luckiest girl in this world by the way you meet me!
Just leave your comment here and I will contact you.

                        

2 comments:

  1. you are awesome and amazing, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody is awesome by their own way bcoz we spend much time to live with ourselves the most. So you are, too Nguyen Duc Manh ^^

    ReplyDelete