Jul 16, 2013

Dream High my friends! All of us

I just want to say: “At last, I'm where I'm meant to be!”

For some reasons, I am writing this note to encourage you, support you- an important person, who dervese to success, who have a dream!

All of us have dreams. You may want to become a CEO, a good seller or a well known singer. The same as a thounsands people in this world, my biggest dream is about going around this world and make positive impact to children ( poor child, homeless child, disable child) and any unfortunate peoples. Many people, a thousand children in this world were treated by unfair families, by bad situation.


They think about their life as a fate. No more change. And they accepted this fate. But, in fact, human’s fate belongs to us, to you and me. They may not have the right to choose their family, their society. But every human have a dream. So do they.

They should aware that they have right and opportunity to lead their own life. A lot of people as Dale Carnegie, Nick Vujicic stood up and raised their voices to protect human’s dream, a tons of books about life were published in order to talking about this: a chicken soup of the soul, NLP, master your mind- design your destiny... They are all the best meaningful things ever. And I just want to be a part of it.

ASKING MYSELF AGAIN, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AT LAST…I SEE THE “LIGHT”. And it's like the sky is new, and the world has somehow shifted.

And at last, I know that Where should I go and what should I do to make it come true. And, I need to be successful before becoming an inspirer. Do you think so, too?

Not only me want to success. I know all of you guys- talent, smart, creative persons want the same. Is it right?

Now I am just a small, normal student. So, I really want to get more knowledges and skills about PR in a great University about this. Graduating with Communication Art Certificate Degree at Melbourne is also my dream.

How about you? Have you ever less confident about who you are or where you stay? Nothing to fear, nothing to afraid. What have you done right now will decide who you wanna become in the future.

Who said one people just have only one dream. As well as these dreams good enough for us and others, for you and me, and even society. We have the right to dream high and dream a lot.

~ LiLy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment