Apr 23, 2014

WELCOME TO THE BEAUTY ME by LILY

Hi everyone! My name is LiLy (Le Kinh Minh Li) and I'm an artist at heart. My love for creating beauty and helping others feel beautiful led me to share what little I know.First, I’m updating the About me section because I’m bored, and nothing interests me more than talking about myself. I will not try to be humble, because I know I’m not that great.

Along with fashion, it's my passion to encourage others to be comfortable in their own style and own skin. My personal belief is that true beauty comes from humility and really loving and accepting ourselves first, then having fun testing the waters and trying new things to boost our confidence. Fashion or Make up should be used to express ourselves and to feel good about ourselves, not as a mask to hide what we are afraid of. We have the freedom of change and to be who we want to be so let's have joy in playing with that gift!

Let’s start with the most basic social question, everybody asks but nobody cares: “What do you do?”
Bad timing, really bad timing, my friend. If you asked me this question 2 years ago, I’d say that I’m a nerd, studying Business at Hochiminh City College of Economic. 2 years ago, I am nothing. 1 years ago, a Marketer with some Marketing knowledges.
Very first eyes make up in my own way

 My favourite street style 
 Hahaha. I look like an actor in X-men movie huh ^^
 Random pics when in shopping place 

 I don't know what is this style called. Just make it fun ^^

 My first high heel, Cool to walk 

It is not for fashion but laughing  ...^^

And now, I am doing my lovely work with fashion.

I’m so excited to launch my new blog here, which I hope will quickly become your go-to resource for everything beauty, lifestyle, fashion, and more! I’m passionate about fashion, make up and teaching others how to look and feel fabulous in their own Beauty. That's why i call "The Beauty Me". I believe that lives can be transformed with a single tube of lipstick, and that women have stronger careers, futures and better self-esteem when they feel confident and beautiful.

This blog is special, in that it provides one unique place where I can share my personal photos, expertise, thoughts and musings, in order to fuel an interactive conversation within an amazing community of common interests and kindred spirits.

So please, consider this site is an open forum; a safe space where makeup enthusiasts, fashion lovers, trendsetters, and beauty aficionados alike, can find inspiration, how-to advice, style news, easy get ideas, and tips—not only from me, but from each other.

I hope you will all enjoy the fact that this is not just a site for learning how to use makeup or dressing up; it is about finding inspiration, supporting each other’s creativity, and building the lifestyle of your dreams—all with a little help from your friends!

Thank you so much for stopping by! -Lily
I look forward to making new friends here, and getting to know all of you better!
Follow me here!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tbeautymebylily
Instagram: http://instagram.com/tbeautymebylily
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tbeautymebylily
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/tbeautymebylily

For business inquiries only, please e-mail tbeautymebylily@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment