Apr 24, 2014

MY FACE LOOK

This post is about my face from bare to make up . How was it ??? Is it nice ^^

Puffy eyes make up. I was so excited when did it by watching tips from Michelle Phan

Hello tough day ;) I challenge you 

Can u guess?? I am eating a cake and a paparazzi catch it up... 

Sleeping Girl in ....a Store^^

How i look from above 
And that is mark for my last style. Now is my new style. It is all start from Pixie Hair. How cool is that ^^


Hey, look what i just do with my hair... OMG

 No make up - Ups

 No make up + No Glasses --> My favourite formula for a lovely day 

 Make up with puffy eyes and Smokey eyes. How awesome it is

 Hello fresh flirting day 


A little challenge face

Like my post here and comment bellow to let me know what style you like the best ^^. And thank for your love.
See you in my next post ;)
~The Beauty Me by LiLy~

No comments:

Post a Comment