Apr 27, 2014

WHAT I HAVE TO DO BEFORE I DIE

THINK BECOME THOUGHT - BE POSITIVE
I finally saw the "light”. The sky is new and i never going back the past. It is over. This world has somehow shifted. At last, I'm where I'm meant to be! So this is the list "To Do" I have to done b4 i die. I have over 40 things already done^^ 555

1. Good pure face looking
2. Can make up beautifully 
3. Fashion Model 
4. Fashion Blogger
5. Naturel speaking by English
6. Can sing well
7. Filming fashion tutorials 
8. Taking adventure trip
9. Being an actor



10. Falling down and stand up fast
11. Having Schorlarship at Uni
12. Beautiful when I take off glasses Finally I have confident when taking out the glasses. It is so so much cool when you realaize it is not worse as we thought


13. Build very first laptop by my self
14. Oh Oh Oh, a cute, high Nikkon camera baby
15. Earning 500 usd/month
16. Unique Family
17. Own a motorbike + Drive it
18. Do Charity aborad
19. Crazy love once
10. Having great friends who are success, cool, interesting, smart, kind and talented 
21. Having best friends forever
22. Holding the best day ever to mom
23. Quit a job: Conflict with boss and wrote him a letter ^^ haha, awesome then
24. Travelling by MRT
25. Shopping at Singapore.
26. Making family's T shirt
27. Taking a cup of coffee and jogging around the city
28. Sleeping at a stranger's houses
29. Wearing traditional custom from other countries  Try to find me in this photo ^^

30. Hanging out qith friend to Floating Market,(Damnoen Saduak Floating Market): Actually, My friends and I took this photo at a resort near Floating Market ;) So so much fun to have them beside me

31. Making awesome postcard for Mom's birthday(11/5/2012)
32.Going Picnic with lover 
33. Holding a Barbecue's party (Korean Park,Q7MarGroup, AISEC thailand)
34. Make a cake (done- 11/2012)
35. Trying a dynamic game (Thailand)
36. Crazy Screaming in excited Music Show (Rock Storm 2014).
37. Drinking Bailey’s at a bar (vs sister 2013)
38. Hugging lover from the back.
39. Backpacking to Singapore

40.Work as a Leader in very young ages 
41. Watching the stars and slept onto mountain script 
42. Having 46 kg in body
43. Going to Keukenhof Gardens, Netherlands:
44. Having own room with variety of Fashion Items and cosmetic
45. Having love stories with a French's guy (Oh so crazy, He asked me to be his girlfriend at the first moment we meeting each other in the date. But unfortunately, he is not my type and he may thought the same ^^
46. Travel by another way in Vungtau beach with foreigner friend and best friend

47. Be a motivational speaker for my best friend and other person + Helping poor children and love them at heart.
Onc of my Kid is "Tam"- Who sit with me. She is the smartest cutie i have ever seen. I called her "my daughter" and she also loves me much <3

48. Unique family 

49. Climbing mountain I love these guy much much. They are so young and generetic. Especially a boy named :Thanh. He is so cute and helpful <3

50. Love a guy when i travelling :He is a handsome guy in this photo ;)

51. Join in the most biggest NGOC for youth vs over 150 countries where include almost talented young people with high passion and enthusiatic  (AIESEC) 
...
and to be continue

#To achieve big goals. I decide to break it into small.
And right the way is how i did each month. I plan it every early and review at the end of each month. Here we go to this April and look what i just done:
1) Read Master Student  T T just a bit
2) Coaching 
3) Go to Uni and studying
4) Apply To Dream Job (VJ, Marketer, Fashion Marketer) (actually >1000  fans)
5) Studying Social Media
6) Lose weight (44,5kg) : This is not really done because i am not 46 kg 
7) Try to use contact lens : OMG it is too hard for me but i finally did it
8) Closing to nature: Well, i did almost the time
9) Having pubby: Not really done  
6/9 list: Not too bad but i will do it faster and smarter 

~The beauty me by lily ~

No comments:

Post a Comment